The Painting Professionals Environmental Policy
The Painting Professionals is committed to protecting the environment of the Earth. and will strive to minimise environmental impacts concerning our activities, products used and services. We shall:
Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources.
Educate, train and motivate employees and to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
The Painting Professionals is committed to continuous improvement of environmental performance. This Policy will be communicated to all staff, sub-contractors and suppliers, and be available for the public on our website.
THESE AIMS WILL BE ACHIEVED THROUGH:
• Incorporating environmental responsibility into all business operations by planning environmental protection, reviewing, and developing policy, by setting targets and reviewing and auditing performance.
• Utilising the best available techniques not entailing excessive costs (BATNEEC) to comply with the requirements of existing and future legislation and encouraging those working on our site to meet the same standards.
• Implementing a systematic waste minimisation programme to achieve objectives and targets to reduce waste, avoiding the use of terminal waste treatment and dealing with it as far as possible at source.
• Pursuing continuous improvement in environmental performance, where reasonably practicable, by setting objectives and targets, especially in addressing the areas of resource use, by reducing energy and water consumption, increasing reuse and recycling and improving solid and liquid waste management methods.
• Being committed to maintaining effective communication systems on environmental matters through training and improved awareness.
• The Painting Professionals will promote its objectives and will respond positively to enquiries and suggestions from both inside and outside the company.
All employees have responsibilities for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success through their actions and suggestions.
Ronan Faughnan Proprietor
Date : 20/01/2017